Sales Operations Manager
Updated: 17 Sep 2019
Acolyte Industries is seeking a full-time (40 hours per week) Sales Operations Manager to help lead our Sales Support/Customer Service teams to help grow our business. This position will report to the Global Head of Sales Operations and based out of our New Jersey facility.
- Act as a point of contact in support of global sales teams within this division, with regular interaction with Operations, Finance, HR and Product Development departments.
- Define quarterly objective and drive the team to hit key milestones based on goals set by senior management.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast and internal business review
- Enhancing sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and utilizing sales tools (SalesForce.com, Tableau, Excel)
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes (SOP’s), policies and relevant sales training material for the onboarding of new employees, distributors and rep/agents.
- Work with finance, HR and sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales revenue and pipeline.
- Identify and eliminate sales processes that create bottlenecks and inconsistences
- Own the end to end processes of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics while delivering regular insight Global Head of Sales Operations
- Assist in SalesForce.com Administration and the ongoing adoption of processes improvement.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for sales teams, division managers in addition to Reps/Agents/Distributors
- Partner with sales and marketing to refine lead generation and qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance through reporting dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management and help create a plan to enhance customer experience and upsell programs.
- Understanding of high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and possible business impact
- Analytical ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks, strong organizational and project management skills in a past paced environment.
- Manage and provide global RFQ’s, follow-up and tender requests
- Customer support: Manage return calls, customer compliances and other support requests
- Provide customer service to architects, specifiers, engineers and 50+ sales reps domestically by answering general questions about products, application requirements along with wiring and control options.
- Manage samples requests and monitor catalog stock levels
- Review and monitor Orders, product availability & backlog planning in order to deliver products on-time and as promised
- CRM: SalesForce.com experience (would consider: NetSuite, Oracle, SAP)
- Solid understanding of Excel (pivot tables)
- Extremely organized with ability to document processes & SOP’s
- Solid understanding of sales department with general understanding of operations, finance and HR
- Good communication skills (verbal/written)
- Metrics & Analytics driven through utilization of multiple data sources
- 3 – 5 years Sales Management or Customer Service experience (would consider Sales Ops or Business Ops)
- Understanding of order processes from Quote through Sales Order
- Advanced SalesForce.com experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, formulas, conditional formatting, charting)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience
- General understanding of Tableau (or other BI Tools)
- 3-5 years of Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Lighting/LED industry experience
- Understanding of multi-level sales distribution models (direct, distribution, Rep & agent firms)
- Advanced understanding of order processes RFQ, SO, PO, Scheduling, Confirmation, Expedites
- General Understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or
working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,
management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
At Acolyte Industries, we create fully integrated LED lighting systems with the highest standards of quality control and customer service to help and assist our clients with their lighting needs.
Headquartered in San Antonio, TX. Acolyte serves a worldwide customer base with a production and assembly facility in New Jersey and a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Shenzhen, China. The Acolyte international presence has grown to include sales offices in Dubai, Australia, New Zealand, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore.