Branch Accounting Coordinator
Updated: 30 Aug 2019
For one of our clients, one of the world’s leading companies in connector technology which operates in Asia, North America and Europe, we are looking for a fulltime Branch Coordination Assistant to join their team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will work directly with the finance supervisor and assist in the coordination of the 5 European branches. This role will be an integral part of the Finance Department and the goal is to develop the right candidate to be responsible for the Financial Coordination of the five European branches.
Main responsibilities & support areas:
- Assist in the coordination of the accounting within the individual branches.
- Assist in Month/Quarter and Year-end closing of the branches.
- Determine applicable provisions where necessary.
- Monitor monthly cost bookings and accruals.
- Be the main person in charge of Accounting for the BV as an entity.
- Applicable general ledger control.
- General control over the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Inventory.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to this role.
- Administrative education at MBO level or equal by work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Outlook
- English language (native or business fluent)
- Experience with SAP B1 is advantageous
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accurate and affinity with numbers, analytical.
- Good communication skills
- Calm and professional attitude
- Pro-active and hands-on, self-motivated.
What can they offer?
A great international working environment, with a high-quality team and a dedicated strong company. Great financial compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities in order to make a positive impact on the success of the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply or send your CV and cover letter to Georgia: email@example.com or Sylvia: firstname.lastname@example.org