Account Representative - Dutch - Amsterdam
Updated: 16 Sep 2019
You will be responsible for maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential customer accounts. You are primarily responsible for handling incoming phone calls; providing pricing and proposals, resolving questions/problems; following-up on unresolved issues and identifying opportunities for sales solutions, including cross selling and up selling opportunities, with a specific focus on outbound lead generation with existing customers.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Advise / recommend / (cross/up) sell products and services to customers within the targeted industries;
- Solve customer problems in a group, with sales staff, production and engineering;
- Resolving customer questions/problems and follow-ups to ensure that concerns were resolved to the client's satisfaction;
- Process customer inquiries, quotes and orders and administer correctly in order entry program;
- Assist in customer account maintenance;
- Coordination and communication with field sales; including extensive telephone contact and internally by utilizing company specific communication programs.
- Native level of Dutch, another EU language is a plus;
- Minimum 3 years previous commercial business to business experience (internal);
- Strong mathematical and technical aptitude;
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills;
- Self-managed and a team player;
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software;
- Occasional travel is required.