Win a Dutch language course at UvA Talen
IamExpat, in cooperation with UvA Talen, offers a language course for FREE!
To participate, describe in a few lines "What struck you most about Dutch customs (or habits) when you first came to the Netherlands."
To win a full group course of your choice, please send your reply together with your name and phone number to trainers[at]uvatalen[dot]nl by July 3.
The winner of the competition will get a full group course of his / her choice for free:
- New Dutch beginners level classes start every four weeks
- All higher levels starts every six weeks
- New evening courses start in July and October
- UvA Talen offers day and evening courses on different levels, from A0 to C1+, including a prep course for Staatsexamen I or II, and special courses on writing or conversation
All courses in Dutch as a Foreign Language can be found here. Also note that besides Dutch courses, you can join group courses in nine other languages!
UvA Talen contact details
For more information visit UvA Talen and / or:
- Send them an email
- Call at +31 (0) 20 525 46 37
- Follow UvA Talen on facebook
- Visit in person at Roetersstraat 25, 1018 WB Amsterdam (near metrostation Weesperplein, trams 7, 9 & 10)
Special offer for all participants
All participants will get a 10% discount when subscribing to one of the open enrolment courses starting in or between July and October, by mentioning "IamExpatCompetition."
About UvA Talen
UvA Talen is the independent language centre of the University of Amsterdam, serving expats from around the world. UvA Talen provides a wide range of courses in Dutch, but also other languages for companies and individuals of all levels.
All courses are geared towards motivated, well-educated students. The course material is dealt with at a fairly high pace. Groups are small so optimal interaction with the instructor is guaranteed, enabling you to significantly improve your language proficiency in a very short time.
Each year, over 1.500 students complete one or more courses at UvA Talen and earn a certificate for an internationally-recognised language level.