Senior Infrastructure Coordinator
Updated: 16 Sep 2019
IT & Technology
Project via, YACHT The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities. A sub-department within the IT division is IT O&I (Operations and Infrastucture); this department is responsible for the IT infrastructure services for ASML’s organization. This includes generic IT infrastructure services like IAAS, ...
- Bachelor / Master degree in IT or Business-IT Management.
- 5-10 years of practical IT Infra experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of services and processes (ITIL)
- Experience in coordinating within complex IT Infrastructure environments
- Broad knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco, routers, F5), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), NetApp storage, databases, identity management systems. (Novell), Middleware (Tibco), security and others
- Good knowledge of IT workplace infrastructure: office 365, remote workplace, windows (2012), VMware ESX, Microsoft SQL server/MySQL/oracle, activedirectory, Citrix Xenapp
- Experience with supporting IT -systems and their interaction with business processes in manufacturing the area of production-control (SAP, Teamcenter).
- Preferably experience in system implementation /change management within production -organizations and/ or eager to learn in this area.
- Decisive, Flexible, Ownership, Common sense, Result oriented are the keywords
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have or quickly develop a network in the organization
- Eager to stay knowledgeable on technical movements/opportunities within the market
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
- Change-management competencies.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
- Team worker, good social skills, service and customer-oriented, ability to motivate people
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user.
- Strong analytical skills