(Senior) Mechanical Designer
Posted: 16 Aug 2019
You should have:
· A bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, and preferably also a master's.
· At least 3 years' relevant work experience within an organisation in the field of developing/engineering complex (metal) machine structures and systems.
· Preferably some knowledge in the field of machine guidelines and specifications.
· Knowledge of 3D CAD modelling (preferably UG/NX).
· Experience with FEM and analysis tools such as NX structure, ANSYS, MATLAB, Mathcard.
· A good command of the English language.