Updated: 11 Sep 2019
The Marketing Manager will manage and support all marketing activities for Black Desert Online including developing marketing strategies and executing marketing plan, customer understanding, product launch, online marketing activities as well as communicating to internal and external stakeholders. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams as well as collaborating with marketing partners, vendors, and agencies to ensure marketing efforts meet business goals.
- Develop the annual marketing plan built on solid player insights and sound business strategies to grow our user base and maintain the long-term brand.
- Marketing budget management and consolidating monthly reports and sales forecast
- Secure all necessary resources and design marketing campaigns to effectively promote the game and maintain relationships with customers in order to sustain ongoing revenue growth
- Enhance creativity in production and implementation.
- Work with creative and media agencies to continuously measure and optimize media effectiveness.
- Communicate a real understanding of business and a firm grasp of ongoing business numbers.
- Identify any / all gaps within understanding of relevant player segmentation or targets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience, gaming industry experience required
- Extensive experience in managing creative agencies and campaigns
- Insight-driven approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong project management skills and analytical competence
- Proven communication skills (Business level English)
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Good (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter and CV in English.
- Please include possible starting date and your salary expectation.
40 hours per week