Internal Control and Risk Lead
Posted: 21 Aug 2019
Management / Consulting
A career at ING offers more than you might expect from a bank. Like many other banks, ING’s focus for many years was on perfecting existing processes in order to deliver a consistent experience across our branch network. But ten years ago along came the smart phone, and our world changed forever. We had a choice. Cling to the past and be replaced. Or invent a new future for ourselves. We chose to invent. Where we once had large departments, conventional structures and traditional hierarchie...
- Strong proven business acumen.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized with ability to plan and direct routines to achieve business outcomes.
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks and working relationships to achieve value-added results.
- Resilient with a drive and commitment.
- Demonstrated desire to learn new skills and drive changes.
- Good knowledge of financial markets products, process flows, and controls.
- Experience in process design, measurement, optimization, and risk control frameworks.
- Excel at adapting to changing business needs, dealing with competing priorities and applying critical thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with confidence and composure at all levels of the business hierarchy.