Data Analyst Post Transaction Monitoring
Posted: 21 Aug 2019
You are a driven Data Analyst who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your work. You are ambitious and you enjoy the global scope of the role which provides you with the opportunity to together with different cultures. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Your education, experience and background:
- Master of science degree
- 2 – 5 years relevant working experience within payments or transaction monitoring.
- Strongly developed analytical and conceptual skills, enabling you to understand the data
- Capable of looking to the business outside-in and with a birds-eye view
- Capable to translate your analysis and explain them to your colleagues
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of analytical tools (data warehouses, data bases and data analytics tools such as WD, SQL, Oracle, SAS, Hive, R and Python
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse concepts, -platforms and –designs and experience with building data warehouses
- Flexible and capable of mastering new data-analysis tools and methods quickly
- Possess working knowledge in the field of Financial Crime Threats and typologies so as to enable an informed view of anomalous patterns of payment behaviours