Big Data Platform Engineer
Updated: 02 Sep 2019
As a Big Data Platform Engineer, your main task will be to manage and develop our client Big Data infrastructure. They are operating it on a Cloudera distribution, running on top of CentOS.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in ICT or in a similar field
- You are strongly skilled with languages such as Bash or Python for scripting
- You justify of a minimum of 3 years experience administrating a Linux environment
- You are knowledgeable with networking, distributed systems, and Linux security
- Bonus point if you have experience with cloud platforms, automation softwares, monitoring systems, and/or Hadoop distributions
- You are pro-active and curious, always eager to learn
- You have great communication and social skills, and willing to work in team to achieve your goals
- You speak English fluently!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Standard perks (meal card, insurance) and an impressive and unbeatable working environment (rest area, free coffee/tea/fruits…)
- International team with regular team buildings and parties
- IT certifications, English classes, tech events, training budget for books or online classes
- Flexible schedule with remote work once a week
Famous actor in the world of global card processing, our client provides banks, PSPs, ISOs, and merchants with a global acquiring platform, continuous support and transactions available in about 150 currencies!