Senior Front end developer Amsterdam I Help shape an elite engineering unit! I Experiment every week with the latest tech during Google Friday! I React, Vue.js, Angular 7 I Up to 72.000 euro + bonus!
Updated: 03 May 2019
Your job: Senior Front end developer Amsterdam
- Do you love to make impact by implementing technology such as React, Vue.js, Node.js, TypeScript, Blockchain and AI?
- Are you interested in developing your own growth path and expanding your circle of influence?
- Would you like to have the space to experiment with PoC’s, checking out the latest tools or organize a meet-up while getting paid?
Then look no further, you have come to right place!
Your employer: Elite engineering unit bringing innovation to larger organizations within the Amsterdam region
This mid-sized elite engineering unit has been set up to solve the most complex engineering problems at larger organizations within the region of Amsterdam. This unit acts as a start-up within a larger well known organization and can cherry pick the projects existing within the larger organization, as the highest expertise and problem solving worldwide is present in this unit!
Working here means you get both the stability of a larger organization and the agility of a start-up. As an engineer you are the most important asset and your job will be involved around the growth you see for yourself. Do you want to grow into a lead position? Do you want to learn more about a certain technology or solution? Do you want to grow into an architect role? You name it and it can be part of your growth path here!
This unit is very successful and at the moment they are expanding the team with intelligent engineers who are both highly skilled on a technical level as well as on emotional intelligence level. So if you enjoy working together and spar with intelligent and communicative colleagues, then this is the place for you!
Next to creating innovation through development you will also have the opportunity to expand your circle of influence by bringing other people along with your ideas both internally in your team and at the project.
Your role: Senior Front end developer Amsterdam
As Senior Front end developer Amsterdam you will work on diverse innovative projects such as developing the architecture and implementation of a chatbot or experimenting with cutting edge technologies to innovate and developing ideas for creative products.
Technologies you use can range from react, vue.js, angular 7 with Artificial intelligence and machine learning. In addition the critical applications you will work on make unit testing, end2end testing and CI/CD very important. In addition you can mentor more junior and medior engineers to grow into even better engineers.
This is place to grow your career and expand your circle of influence. The unit is expanding and possibilities for your career path are open and for you to decide. Whether this is growing into a lead or architect role or becoming a real domain specialist, this a place where you can realize the growth of your choice.
Next to improving technical skills, here you can also develop your emotional intelligence skills and work with other very emotional intelligent and fun colleagues that are on the same growth path! Great importance is given to the latter and you get a vast training budget and opportunities to go to (international) conferences to support your development.
Being part of this team means that you are surrounded by colleagues from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about technology and have a growth mindset. Expect open communication, collaboration and having fun as a team!
What is required?
- Experience with React, Angular2+, Vue.js, or Node.js are big pluses
- Experience working Full stack and a technology agnostic mindset is appreciated
- A technical university degree or similar level is a plus
- Well-developed communication skills are appreciated
- Experience with Unit Testing, Automated Testing or End to End testing is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment is a plus
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud are plusses
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
What is offered?
- Between € 60.000 and € 72.000 gross per year + between 0,75 to 1,5 months’ salary (paid out quarterly)
- A permanent contract from the get go!
- Fully paid travel expenses
- Big budgets for going to seminars and conferences in the Netherlands and abroad
- Very generous pension
- 26 holidays
- Mobile phone
- Home internet
- Detailed personal development plan
Are you a Senior Front end Developer Amsterdam and do you want to expand your circle of influence while working on innovative projects in the Amsterdam region?
Then apply now via the form below or send your CV to Melchior Schimmel via firstname.lastname@example.org
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week