Editor (English / German - remote-friendly)
Updated: 14 Jul 2022
We are looking for a passionate editor to join our Germany team! If you have experience writing for digital media, have a good understanding of social media planning and campaigns, and would like join a fun, hardworking, international team, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Researching, writing and editing news, articles and other digital content
- Copywriting for features / advertorials
- Editorial planning
- Proofreading and ensuring all published content meets in-house quality standards
- Social media planning and campaigns (including budget management)
- Monitoring and reporting on web presence and traffic
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Native English speaker (a must)
- Good command of German language
- Proven experience as a writer, journalist or editor for online media
- High affinity with social media and online campaigns
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- Knowledge of SEO (writing)
- In possession of a valid work & residence permit (if applicable)
- Starting date: ASAP
- Commitment: 32 - 40 hours per week
- Location: This is the remote position (with the option to work some hours from the office in Amsterdam). You should be located in Germany (preferably) or the Netherlands.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via the form below. Applications should be accompanied by examples of published work (articles, advertorials and other materials). Please include in the same file as your CV.
IamExpat is the leading English-language online media platform, providing up-to-date information, news, job listings, housing services and lifestyle tips for internationals in the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.
IamExpat also organises the annual IamExpat Fair in Amsterdam and The Hague, a truly international one-day event designed to connect and support the expat community in the Netherlands.
IamExpat Media, the Amsterdam-based company that runs IamExpat, is an equal opportunity employer.