Disbursement Associate (part-time)
Updated: 08 Apr 2021
For one of our international clients in Tilburg we are looking for a part-time Disbursements Associate who will ensure accurate and on time processing of payments of invoices processed by AP department. In addition, ensure the accurate and on time payment salaries and urgent payments.
- Initiate on daily basis the automated payment runs for the scheduled entities
- Initiate on daily bases the manual payments like salary and other as per requests
- Accurate processing of Direct Debit payments
- Reconcile the bank account for incoming and outgoing AP transactions
- Ensure accurate and complete tracking of outgoing payments
- Ensure accurate and complete archiving of payment documents for auditing purposes
- Assist in internal and external audits, payment recovery audits etc.
- Maintain good working relationships with both internal as external customers/suppliers
- Support collaborative communication between Disbursement and other GBS teams such as Treasury and Accounts Payable.
- Actively participate in process improvement projects
- Execution of payments in line with set processes and procedures
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills and eye for detail
- Effective team player
- Basic accounting knowledge
- SAP knowledge
- Strong affiliation with all MS Office applications, especially Excel
Sounds interesting? Apply now!