Customer Service Representative | German
Updated: 18 Jan 2023
- You will be the primary internal contact for the customer and sales representatives in the field for all process around quoting, ordermanagement and product information.
- You will create and administer quotes based on the instruction of the Sales Representatives or Area Sales Managers
- You will accurately enter orders in our order management tool
- You will be responsible for the management of open orders; communicating delays to customers, following up on due and overdue orders internally with the traffic and materials management.
- Phone duty- answering telephone calls assuring the highest possible availability on the phone
- You will create up- and cross-selling opportunities by taking inquiries from customers as a possibility to up- and cross sell
- You will provide product information based on information available in the catalogues and company systems.
- You will forward (second level) product information requests to field engineers or agents.
- Claim handling- ensuring claims are closed within a reasonable timeframe according to company’s Key Performance Indicators.
- You will also be an administrator of stock returns.
- Business level of German
- Business level of English
- You are great at multitasking; you are able to deal with different tasks at the same time
- Experience in a customer service job is preferred
Our client offers the opportunity to join a friendly international team and to grow on a personal and professional level. The working atmosphere is fast-paced and informal.
Our client’s inventive solutions benefit customers around the world every day; keeping lights on, enabling data streaming and allowing trains to run on time. From heat trace cables to critical equipment enclosures to vapor-efficient fastening systems, the company empowers their clients to improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime. The products create value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers. The company is known for their strong innovation, quality and reliability standards.
Note: The training period will be at the office in Tilburg. For this vacancy, it is important that you currently reside in the area.