Customer Success Representative | German & Dutch
Updated: 07 Aug 2020
Are you (near) native German and Dutch speaker? Are you a student or fresh graduate and you are ready to join a fast-growing organisation? Then keep on reading! One of our clients, leader in consumer goods, located in the heart of Rotterdam, is looking for a Customer Success Representative to join their fun, dynamic and international team!
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact for customers concerning orders and other requests
- Assist customers online (phone-emails-social media) with information on the products (defects, returns, delays etc.)
- Ensure pleasant customer experience
- Stay updated about the latest market trends
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours, to fit your wishes and needs
- Friendly atmosphere, vibrant and fun working space and great team activities
- Growth opportunities
- Public transport reimbursement
- Great starting salary and secondary benefits.
- Excellent growth opportunities
- 10% discount on products
- (near) Native fluency in both German and Dutch
- Bachelor 's degree or HBO strongly preferred
- Relevant work experience in Customer Service would be nice but not mandatory
- Proactive and service minded
- Excellent communication skills
Sounds interesting? Apply now or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org