Sales Consultant I Switzerland
Updated: 14 Nov 2023
Do you enjoy working in a commercial position, do you like contacting potential clients and managing your own portfolio? Then this role could be something for you!
In this role you are responsible for selling the products to the customers of the organization and advising them and tailoring products to their wishes. The role is very diverse as you will actively search for new customers relations while maintaining and strengthen current relationships with existing clients. In the role you are also responsible for the administration of your sales and will manage sending offers, invoices and credit notes. As the main contact person for your clients, you are in touch via telephone, email and online chat. You will provide excellent service and follow up on processed orders, deal with complaints and provide after sales.
You are also responsible to work on the website for the market by updating and altering the content when necessary. By promoting via social media channels you optimize the visibility of the organization.
- A fluent level of English and a C2 level of Swiss German
- Commercial and service orientated mindset
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a commercial or service orientated office role
- Time management skills
- Able to prioritize a variation of tasks
- A self starter, as this role requires someone to build a client base up themselves
- Able to work in an dynamic and developing environment
- Being part of an international team
- Salary based on experience
- Contract directly with our client
- Working in a role in where you can be creative while working in an dynamic environment where taking initiative is appreciated.
Our client is an international, dynamic and innovative organization that operates in the medical market with a focus on resuscitation equipment. They sell their products internationally and specialize in advising their clients and having extensive know-how about their products. The company is rapidly growing and expanding to new European markets. Currently they are looking for a Sales Consultant for Switzerland to join their international team.