Logistics Coordinator with French
Updated: 06 Aug 2020
Your tasks as a Logistics Coordinator:
- You will manage the distribution of orders to and from the warehouses, factories and external suppliers. This would mean that you are in close contact with all necessary parties to advise on procedures.
- You will also resolve any related issues such as products being out of stock or delayed delivery
- You will plan the transportation
- Throughout the process you ensure precise documentation (for example, health certifications)
- You will create POs in SAP
- You will be responsible for managing the credits and invoices of customers
Requirements:Requirements to be successful in this role:
- You are highly organized and you like to deliver excellent quality of work
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are customer-oriented
- You are an experienced SAP and Excel user
- You ideally have 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- You have excellent language skills in French (C2), English and ideally Dutch
Salary Benefits:You will be given the opportunity to work at an international company, earn a market-based salary, get a pension scheme, 25 vacation days and non-sickness bonus.
About the company:Since 1880 our client has been specialized in the food industry focusing on meat, fruit, vegetables, pasta, sauces and what more! The company is currently looking for a topper to support the French and Belgian market!