Retail Process Specialist Dynamics 365 - Marketing - Medical Devices Company
Updated: 25 Oct 2021
- Retail Process Specialist role for marketing workstream: requirements gathering and its implementation supported by MS Dynamics 365 tooling into the groups Companies. Through active participation in full project life-cycle incl. requirements gathering, build, testing, pilot, deployment and post project phases.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of business requirements for global projects across our group companies, with a primary focus on the global roll-out of Beyond.
- Expert in the new Marketing processes and how to apply in the new system solution.
- Collaborate with SME, SPoCs, key users, and Retail RPO in the Marketing domain for process design.
- Gather and write functional requirements, analyse need and challenge the IT solution from a process support standpoint.
- Work with technical architects to ensure business solutions meet architectural principals and are aligned with global architectural concepts.
- Design and Communicate high-level process and application solutions across organizational hierarchies.
- Test the IT solution and validate the processes.
- Support the deployment of the solution by means of preparing and execute training, facilitate key user testing sessions and provide go-live support.
- Ensure appropriate process related documentation is in place.
- Contribute to global continuous improvement initiatives in the operations domain.
- 5+ years' experience in implementing CRM systems (Microsoft CRM) and marketing automation systems (for example Adobe)
- 5+ years' experience in aligning business processes and recommending improvements
- 3+ years' experience in marketing/sales organizations/environments
- International Retail environment
- Participated in project teams with 10+ members
5+ years work experience as a Business Analyst (or similar role).
- Experience in at least one full project life-cycle for a successful global implementation.
- Participated in project teams with 20+ members
Excellent Salary up to €80,000 per year.
The client is a global medical devices company.