Updated: 04 Jan 2021
Within the international expat community in The Netheralnds we see many healthcare professional searching for a possibility to enter the Dutch Healthcare system. EMTG offers this possibility with an adequate Dutch language course and support during the introduction and incorporation at one of our healthcare partners across The Netherlands.
You will work with one of our partners who are part of the Dutch Public Health Care System. These can be at a nursing home, homecare, mental health care centers, and care for the disabled.
- Be a citizen of an EU member state or have a valid work permit in the Netherlands;
- Knowledge of the English language, at an A2 level minimum;
- Bachelor degree in Nursing;
- Minimum of one-year experience in the health care sector within the last 3 years;
- Willing to join our Dutch language course program (4 to 5 months);
- Full time contract (32-36 hours per week);
- An initial yearly gross salary of € 26.010 – €34.888, in accordance with the Dutch National Labor Agreement. Your initial gross salary will increase after obtaining the Dutch Nurse Registration to €34.888 – €42.301;
- A yearly 8.3% holiday allowance;
- 22.5 days of vacation days per year based on 36 hours workweek;
- Support from our coaches during your introduction and incorporation at one of our clients;
- Weekly Dutch lessons to reinforce your language skills and achieve the Dutch language diploma level B1;
- Social events with other international colleagues to expand your professional network;
32 to 36 hours per week
European Multi Talent Group Healthcare BV is a Dutch company situated near the Amsterdam area. We are a recruiting company specialized in European healthcare professionals for the cure and care in the Netherlands. Since 2012 we have positioned over 400 professionals from over 10 diﬀerent nationalities a job in the Netherlands.