Social Media Marketeer
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
If you have an interest in sports, music & travel and have a flair for social media – this is the job for you. Based in Leiden, the company originated from the love for sports and music, but the common shared issue of the hassle that comes with it: arranging the trip, getting tickets for the events, organising hotels and transport and everything in between.
What to expect:
As a Social Media Marketeer, you interact directly with large customers mainly through the mediums of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. This means that you will advise on strategy, media spending and campaign optimisation. You are responsible for the final report containing the objectives, results and strategy for the coming year.
- 1-3 years of social media experience
- Fluent in English
- Dutch is a plus but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- A strong team of 60 colleagues
- Professional but informal environment
- Clear goals and priorities
- Relaxed office atmosphere
- Daily lunch
- Friday afternoon drinks