Systems & Software Engineer
Posted: 14 Feb 2020
IT & Technology
A great challenge where you will first start working through Yacht before you get the opportunity to work directly with the customer. As a System & Software Engineer you develop electronic systems and software. You work on projects within the team, where you can translate user requirements into functional requirements and system design. To be You have experience with mechanical structures, hydraulic systems, sensors and actuators. You have experience with mechanical structures, hydraulic s...
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- You have experience with mechanical structures, hydraulic systems, sensors and actuators.
- You work closely with colleagues, suppliers and customers at home and abroad to coordinate matters.
- With the help of Codesys, C, C ++ you write software routines which you then test against the functional requirements.
- You prepare schedules and budgets and you ensure that work is done within planning and budget.
- You test systems, supervise prototype construction and support production and final inspection when implementing new systems.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- You are an enthusiastic and driven software developer.
- You have a college education (preferably Automotive or Mechanical Engineering).
- You have several years of experience in the field of system and software development.
- CAN-bus systems, Agile, V-cycle, J1939, diagnostic tools, functional requirements and testing systems is familiar matter for you.
- You have a great interest in electronics, IOT and software development.
- You enjoy working in a small team of specialists and you enjoy developing systems independently.
- You have a proactive attitude, a positive attitude and a hands-on mentality.
- You easily connect with colleagues in other departments to coordinate matters.
- You have self-confidence, a critical eye and an analytical mind.
- You are of course accurate in your work.