GR | .Net Developer | Den Bosch | Dutch Speaker | Tech Consultancy | salary up to 75k
Updated: 29 May 2020
IT & Technology
Are you an experienced Dutch speaking .NET developer?
Then this opportunity is for you!
Our client is working with Microsoft specialists. They are a non-hierarchical, collegial and focused on results type of company.
Even though this might seem the typical type of company they are not.
Do you wish to develop faster and better software, take advantage of the cloud, prepare your developer skills for tomorrow and take advantage of the new possibilities of the Internet of Things?
Then we have the job for you!
What you need:
- Fluency in Dutch is mandatory;
- Communication skills and steering abilities;
- Analytical thinking, solution-oriented;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is an advantage;
- You have relevant Microsoft certifications;
What we offer:
- a challenging work environment with the latest technologies;
- experienced colleagues from whom you learn a lot - and they from you;
- a salary up to 75k euro/year gross (based on experience, assessment and interview process);
- 27 vacation days per year;
- Car budget or commuting allowance;
- Pension plan;
- Annual bonus;
- a visible role of significance in customer projects;
- a working environment in which passion and pleasure are important;
We will not beat around the bush, we know you’d be a great fit! So just click apply or send your CV to email@example.com
About the company:WKL Consultancy