Order Management Specialist | French
Updated: 30 Nov 2023
What will you do as an Order Management Specialist for Fine Chemicals?
In this role, your main focus will be on handling customer orders and communicating with both current and potential customers. When you receive a customer order, you'll oversee the entire process, from purchasing to sales, within the supply chain. The products being dealt with are chemicals transported in bulk, and they fall under ADR regulations with excise duty considerations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily activities of a shared mailbox and responding to incoming emails.
- Engaging with customers (both internal and external) to discuss orders, products, and delivery schedules.
- Receiving, evaluating, inputting, and tracking customer orders.
- Coordinating transportation to customers, both domestically and internationally.
- Creating necessary documentation, such as EADs (European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road).
- Collaborating with suppliers in cases of direct orders from supplier to customer.
- Communicating with colleagues and carriers to manage scheduling and availability.
- Lastly, organizing the archival of files upon order completion.
What do you need to bring?
- You have completed at least an HBO education (equivalent to a bachelor's degree).
- You need to be available to work 32-40 hours per week.
- Your communication skills should be positive and excellent, both in speaking and writing.
- You are fluent in both French and English.
- You have good written skills in Dutch, and at least a conversational spoken level.
- Ideally, you live in or around Bergen op Zoom area.
- You should be ready to actively contribute and work with precision, quality awareness, and decisiveness to ensure smooth customer service. Your attention to detail will also help keep things well-organized behind the scenes.
In addition, it's important to have:
- A friendly attitude
- Genuine interest
- A positive mindset
Where will you be working?
- You'll be part of a large global company with French origins.
- You'll join an agile and self-sufficient team.
- You'll experience an informal work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, offering space for your ideas.
- You'll be part of a successful and growing company focused on the production and sale of chemical products and related services.
- You can expect a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
- You'll also have opportunities for further education and training.
Our client offers a competitive salary + benefits. That would include:
- 25 holidays
- 13th month
- Travel costs
Located in Bergen op Zoom, our client is specialized in thermodynamics and technical fluids for refrigeration and air conditioning systems.