Customer Service Specialist - German Speaking
Updated: 25 Nov 2022
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling customer inquiries with appropriate and timely follow-through and document all customer interactions and tasks immediately in the CRM systems;
- Resolving queries and issues both internally and with exhibitors;
- Acting as a liaison between lines of business and exhibitors;
- Outbound soft selling, sales through service and up-selling with existing clients;
- Maintaining and achieving all personal and departmental KPIs and objectives, as set by the department or line manager.
This organization offers a dynamic working environment with lots of variation in tasks. The salary for this position is within the salary range of €2200 - €2400 gross per month (based on education and experience).
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
We're looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
* At least 1 year experience in a similar role;
* You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain ongoing relationships with clients, suppliers and team;
* Fluent in German and English (both spoken and written);
* Good knowledge of MS Office;
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Can you speak German at a professional level? Are you a skilled, proactive communicator who is looking to join a fast paced, dynamic company? Then read on!
This dynamic Amsterdam-based company is growing rapidly and is looking for someone who wants to ride this wave of growth with enthusiasm. They create the most impressive events all over the world, such as exhibitions (of all sizes), events and sales conferences. Their mission is to create the most memorable event experiences possible. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will work closely together with 6 other colleagues and together provide excellent first-line support to exhibitors. This will take place through inbound and outbound phone calls, live chat, email and/or other modes of communication in order to address all questions and take all orders before and after the show.