Studio Assistant / Facility Officer
Updated: 16 Sep 2019
Studio Zelden is looking for a (near-)native Dutch speaking Studio Assistant / Facility Officer who would like to join our media company. You support us with daily tasks and chores of the studio. Your responsibilities include providing a delicious lunch (and borrel!), welcoming visitors and clients, placing orders, and helping out building/converting sets for our productions and shoots.
Are you independent and proactive? Do you like to roll up your sleeves and get things done? Are you organized and do you enjoy working in a tidy environment? Will you hop on our van to run errands for our photographers and other crew? And do you also enjoy putting a tasty and varied lunch on the table? Then this might be the ideal job for you!
Who are you?
As a Studio Assistant / Facility Officer you are the first point of contact for the facility support of the studio. You can create a good atmosphere by proactively helping out where needed with a smile on your face. You ensure that our working environment stays tidy and that all colleagues can work optimally. You quickly resolve bottlenecks and switch easily and quickly between different tasks. You are the connecting factor for different suppliers such as catering, cleaning and clients. For you hospitality is paramount and you are a natural when dealing with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
Please make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- You speak (near-)native Dutch (an absolute must!) and English on a professional level;
- You are representative and have outstanding communication skills
- You have a driver's license B;
- You live in Amsterdam or within a radius of 10 km from Amsterdam;
- You are flexible and you enjoy a start-up mentality (not everything has been arranged down to the last detail and you will be contributing to that!);
- You are available at least 30 hours a week, and you are flexible and willing to work incidentally on special occasions or days;
- You start at 8:30 am and work until 3:00 pm;
- You are a result and service driven professional with a sense of responsibility;
- You have a pleasant personality and good sense of humour;
- Previous experience in a similar role and / or industry is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- We offer you a function with a lot of variation and movement (yep, primarily this is not a desk-job);
- You play a key role in the studio; your work is of great importance to all your colleagues. You are the heart of the team and we cannot wait to welcome you as one of us;
- A function of 30+ hours per week;
- A starting salary of around € 2200 gross per month based on 40 hours;
- The first contract will be for 7 months with the strong intention of extending for the longer term;
- Friendly, diverse and growing team;
- Every day a nice lunch and cosy Vrijmibo’s!
30 hours per week
Studio Zelden is a fast-growing media company that focuses on planning and producing creative content. We currently have an office with a production studio of around 250 m2 in Amsterdam West. We have a small and fine team of specialists and we work on image production both indoors and outdoors.
Employment agencies should NOT respond to this advert!