Principal Finance Advice
Posted: 21 Aug 2019
You are a professional with a Master degree in finance and have 5-10 years’ experience in a large corporate environment. You have a strong affinity and experience with HR related topics (WKR, Pensions, CLA) and enjoy supporting an coaching colleagues across the business on HR related topics.
Building relationships comes natural to you and you enjoy networking and building trust between yourself and stakeholders across the business. You get energized from growing your (HR-) knowledge and being a point of contact for advice in the business.
Your curious and proactive attitude towards market developments help you to proactive look for innovations for continuous improvement, supported by the data analyses and
- Master (MSc) degree in Finance
- 5-10 Years’ experience in a (business) control or management accounting position
- Experience in HR related topics (WKR, Pensions, CLA) is preferred
- Fluency in the Dutch and English language (verbal and written) are essential
- Experience in giving independent strategic advice to senior management and stake holders
- Able to and experience with translating complex data into sound advice
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are desired
- Strong communication skills and able to build a network and relationships across all levels of the business
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information about the Orange Code: ING-Orange-code.