Technical Support Consultant Fashion - Temporary
Updated: 21 Sep 2021
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assess internal team processes, act as sparring partner with Sr. Manager on development areas and team planning;
- Drive and manage internal development projects, may include; internal team on-boarding, business training material refresh, UAT/upgrade planning, roadmap prioritization, or others TBC;
- Assess current system training for the business and support the development of refreshed approach and plan;
- Support administration of day to day support for all PLM system related requests, questions, feedback, and bugs/malfunctions;
- Analyze team processes with the goal to map and improve existing communication between IT, SCPD, and ultimately the Business end users.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Product Development or equivalent;
* Min 8 years of work experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or Consultancy
* Experience in Product Development and Design is required;
* Experience with Change Management, specifically related to delivering or supporting enterprise software systems is required;
* PLM system knowledge and/or Product Data Management and Data Modeling knowledge is required;
* Experience with Centric PLM is a plus;
* Experience with project management and superior skills in stakeholder management and the management of expectations are a prerequisite;
* Experience in modelling and mapping complex processes especially product development processes;
* Experience with the development and delivery of training materials specifically for enterprise software systems;
* Change management skills and experience driving technical implementations within an organization required;
* Affinity with IT tools; willingness to jump into technical details as well as drive people and process change;
* Superior communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others;
* Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment.
This well-known fashion brand's HQ is based in Amsterdam.