Ruby on Rails Developer
Updated: 01 Aug 2019
- Development of the systems used by the candidates. Everything is made out of Ruby on Rails!
- Working on different projects on the basis of Continuous Deployment and Scrum.
- Thinking about development and improvement of the different softwares and sites used: job sites, remuneration and invoicing softwares, planning systems, e-learning apps.
- You have at least a Master’s degree in a related field
- At least 3 years experience with Ruby on Rails
- You are seasoned with (My)SQL
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great employment packages: yearly training budget, pension and bonus scheme, travel allowance, vacation days, incentives…
- Flexible hours and work from home possible
- Incredible working atmosphere with lots of events and activities
- The “startup pack” including a Mac (not necessary to work from Mac), relaxation room, table football, bootcamp…
Our client is an employment agency, helping young graduates and young professionals find the perfect career opportunity in Europe. Every year, they are lending a hand to about 45,000 professionals!
Their key asset is their use of the latest algorithms and technologies in Machine Learning: thanks to them, they manage to offer candidates opportunities that fits them completely.