Master Data Manager Procurement
Posted: 21 Aug 2019
- Master level in computer science, engineering or equivalent fields
- 5+ years of experience in data management in complex and international organization.
- Ability to master large data sets and complex data structures, to extract conclusions on data consistency and quality and detect anomalies
- Ability to produce complex reports and analyses
- Understanding the links between data and business/procurement processes
- You are proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to focus on strategic information management issues.
- Manage projects, possibly several projects a time when the occasion arises
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information about the Orange Code: ING-Orange-code.