Lead Python/Mobile Developer
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
We are working with a product-based company in the centre of Amsterdam who is all about innovation, creativity and making a difference to peoples health through expertise and science. They are expanding their development team and are now looking for a Lead Python Developer with experience working a single product longterm and management of a team who can lead their mobile app to more success.
What to expect:
You will be a hands-on developer, be responsible for the leadership of the technical department and managing developers. (internal and external). Within this role you will take an active part in product development: from ideation to coding, you love to make the user happy.
- You have experience working on a mobile application
- You get excited by the idea of operating in a multidisciplinary small team with neuroscience PhDs, developers and designers in fast-paced focused sprints
- Clean code and shipping features excite you
- Working in an innovative and creative environment
- Personal freedom with the ability to learn
- A chance to make a difference in a high velocity, fun and experienced team
- True impact: we empower employees of Fortune 500 companies to feel better and get more done
- An amazing culture with backgrounds in neuroscience, consulting, and product development
- A competitive salary, a share in the company and flexible working hours