Updated: 02 Sep 2019
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Work with different clients on different projects at the same time
- Work in team with colleagues and customers’ teams to provide the best service
- Share your knowledge with juniors by coaching them or giving trainings
- You are experienced with programming languages like R, Python, and Scala
- You like to challenge yourself and dive head first into large amounts of unstructured data, and you are able to convert it into useful insights
- You are able to explain technical and complex matters understandably
- Eager to learn, you are keeping yourself busy with programming and with your own development
- You want to share your knowledge with the team, as a trainer or a coach
- Finally, you can speak Dutch at a professional level!
- Competitive salary
- You have access to their own in-house academy with hard/soft skill trainings
- Unlimited training budget
- Possibility to manage your own junior team
Specialised in optimising the data usage of their customers, our client assists them in taking the best out of their data to achieve different goals such as planning a marketing budget, offering optimal experience to a targeted group, or giving clear insight on their customers’ goals and future.