Cloud Native Engineer Amsterdam | Help leading organizations transition to CloudNative | Greenfield | AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, Software Development | €90,000 + permanent contract
Updated: 01 Jun 2022
Your job: Cloud Native Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work with leading figures in the field of Cloud Native, who speak at conferences, write blogs and provide (online) training for thousands of people at the same time?
- Do you want to work for the best Software Engineering Consultancy house in Europe where you are a pioneer in the field of CloudNative?
- Do you want to help leading companies with their transition to the Cloud, where you can really make an impact?
- Do you want to work for an organization where you can develop yourself strongly through knowledge sharing, monthly knowledge sessions, and learning from the best people in the field?
Your employer: Thought leader in Cloud Native
This fast-growing innovative Cloud consultancy is working on the most complex innovation curves, bringing authority to the field of CloudNative. They work closely with the account managers from GCP and AWS, ensuring they always have the BEST projects. The best CloudNative people work here to help leading tech companies transform their entire application landscape to the Cloud.
Your new employer is part of a much larger whole through a cell structure. Where each cell never grows larger than 50 people, is super specialized and you are therefore always on a project with the best specialists in every field! This allows you to work on the largest and most impactful projects, but your organization always feels medium-sized and personal! This way you can make an impact incredibly quickly and grow enormously! This is reinforced by the bimonthly knowledge sessions where you and your ambitious colleagues keep each other informed about the latest developments.
You will of course be well taken care of with a permanent contract, € 11,000 mobility budget on top of your salary, only 3 days working from home, € 5,000 training budget per year, 6 training days, 5% end-of-year bonus, 22 knowledge sessions per year and the latest hardware every two years + smartphone!
Your role: Cloud Native Engineer Amsterdam
As a Cloud Native Engineer Amsterdam, you work on high-quality projects in which you and your team are in the lead. You are deployed to bring the environment from A to B, where you are closely involved in the Design and Architecture of the platform. Together with your colleagues, you are in the lead to bring leading tech companies in the Netherlands within payments, e-commerce, e-health, fintech, pharma, and consumer goods completely to a Cloud Native environment.
Here you will be trained by titans in the field to understand all the ins and outs of modern Software and Cloud architectures. Here you can learn a lot in a short time since you bring Native Cloud within different branches and you look everywhere in the kitchen. Together you help environments with tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of transactions per week, and millions of events per day in the Cloud.
Can you imagine the issues and challenges this entails in the field of architecture, design, scalability, infrastructure, and code! Together with your team, you make a difference in technical transformation!
What is being asked?
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in Software Development OR Cloud Engineering.
- You are well aware of new developments based on intrinsic interest.
- Having an Automation mindset, always wanting to automate processes.
- Good communication skills and getting people on board with your message.
- Inquisitive, discovery-oriented, and willing to lead the way in the market.
- Experience with AWS or GCP or other Cloud Vendor
- A completed technical HBO or WO education in the direction of Computer Science or Computer Science is a big advantage
- Experience with Infrastructure as code such as Terraform is an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
What is offered?
- Between €80,000 and €90,000 salary per year based on knowledge and experience
- + Mobility budget of € 11,000 on top of your salary!
- + 5% end-of-year bonus
- Immediate permanent contract!
- 3 days working from home, 2 days from the office/at the customer’s place
- € 5000 training budget per year + 6 training days
- 26 vacation days
- The latest hardware + smartphone with unlimited calling every 2 years!
- Excellent pension scheme
- ADSL at home is reimbursed
Do you want to develop into a Cloud Native Architect and make an impact at the most challenging tech companies in the Netherlands?
Send your resume to Wesley Jafar quickly via [email protected] or respond via the form below.
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week