Temporary Sales Support Coordinator DACH | German
Updated: 01 Oct 2021
In this position you will be responsible for the End to End order to cash process of specific customers from communication and coordination with customer, distribution center and logistical partners.
You will be working with 6 sales coordinators, 1 sales analyst and 1 team leader in your department.
- Monitor and provide feedback to customers regarding their order status and shipment details.
- Create customs documents
- Process orders in SAP
- Resolve stock availability, pricing and any other issues
- Handle product returns,enter them in the system and create credit documents
- Working closely with the distribution center to arrange shipments
- Create delivery notes and carrier documentation necessary including manual POD
- Speak German as a first language with business level of English(spoken and written)
- Swiss German is a plus
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a commercial/administrative role
- Client oriented
- You are able to work within a matrix environment
- SAP ERP,MS Office Suite and Excel skills(you know how to create pivot tables,dashboards and reports)
- You will be working from home in the beginning until further notice
This is a temporary full-time position.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: 34,000-42,000 gross per year inc. holiday allowance and 13th month
- They offer a 5% bonus depending on your performance and annual salary
- Pension plan
- 100% travel reimbursement
- 28 holiday days
- The company offers a relocation package for candidates that are living abroad
- You must be based in the Netherlands (this is not a remote position
Our client is an international electronic company. They are seeking an additional team member to join their Sales Operations team(DACH region) in the Consumer Audio division closely with 8 other people. The HQ in Amsterdam has around 150 people. After the summer their office will be moving to Amsterdam North.