Order Processor | UK market
Updated: 11 Sep 2023
As an Order Processor, you will be responsible for all orders (both domestic and international) for the EMEA region. You will liaise with different departments within the company to ensure the smooth processing of orders for your customers, as well as updating the customers themselves on their order status.
Time is of the essence in this role, so you will be responsible for understanding ship dates, lead times and other order information and passing on that information to the customer and sales team in a timely manner. Other responsibilities will include order entry/management, creating export documents, handling stock issues and general administrative upkeep.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to be detail-oriented, a great multitasker and proactive. A sense of urgency is also essential, along with the ability to effectively prioritize. In addition, the following are required:
- 1+ year experience in a similar role in a B2B environment;
- A professional level of English (both in speaking and writing);
- Experience working/living in the UK, or working with UK customers in a B2B environment;
- An affinity for technology, or the willingness to learn;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Living in Amersfoort area or surroundings and having a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
In addition to a professional and structured company environment, our client can offer:
- An extensive training program on their products to get you started;
- A full-time (40 hours/week) role;
Additionally, after the first 7 months, our client can offer:
- Health insurance contribution of €100;
- Pension plan;
- 13th month
Our client is a global developer and manufacturer of professional AV (audio/visual) technologies and systems. Since they are an industry leader, they also provide trainings on products to their clients. They pride themselves on the service they provide to their customers, always focused on providing support and solutions in the best way possible.
To strengthen their team for their European HQ based in Amersfoort, they are looking for an Order Processor.