EMEA Trade Compliance Specialist
Updated: 13 Jul 2020
This position will support the EMEA Trade Compliance manager and the Pruftechnik sales team in developing and deploying Company policies and processes on Trade Compliance
(T.C.) matters for Pruftechnik sites. The scope of this position includes ensuring implementation of effective processes to ensure compliance with governmental laws/regulations under guidance of EMEA Trade Compliance Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting Pruftechnik with developing, executing and maintaining policies and procedures on export/import trade compliance for company goods, software and technical data and ensure compliance to these policies for the EMEA Fluke Test & Measurement group and for the Pruftechnik customs administration.
- Ensuring legal Trade and Supply chain compliance with governmental rules and regulations
- Looking over and interpreting requirements for compliance as they relate to US, EU and National regulations.
- Conducting general training and regular assessments on government laws, rules and regulations and company's policies and procedures, and providing direction to business associates to resolve matters pertaining to export/import transactions within the company as needed.
- Screening of New business Partners including review against the Denied Persons List, Specially Designated Nationals List, Entity List, Unverified List, and the Debarred List, etc.
- Escalating non-compliance issues or areas for concern
- Advisory/coaching for addressing day-to-day compliance matters and daily management of the screening results of the EMEA Trade Compliance system TradeItSmarter system. (TIS)
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Law, Business or Customs and Supply Chain compliance
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Trade Compliance management or international business, international business law, export controls or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires frequent contact with colleagues and company's management teams on matters requiring judgment and diplomacy.
- Language skills required: English (German and/or Russian preferred)
Please apply by searching via FLU009221 on careers.fluke.com or apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
40 hours per week
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.