Regional Account Manager | Danish
Updated: 28 Sep 2021
As a Regional Account Manager, you would be responsible for promoting and selling their value-based product and services to small to medium sized businesses in your assigned region. Our client is in a “hyper-growth” stage in Europe, so you would help to influence that and grow their business. In this high-intensity role, here are some of your daily tasks:
- Identify and qualify new prospects, usually done via cold calling;
- Follow up on marketing leads to generate new sales opportunities;
- Proactively offer strategic discounted pricing or free templates (in-line with company policy, of course);
- Advise new clients on the right products for them;
- Hold demo meetings to promote and sell the relevant products;
- Close the deal, and ensure a smooth transition to the Customer Success team;
To be successful in this role and company, it’s vital that you have a few personality traits – namely, passion, intelligence and coachability. My client is looking for an active and motivated person, a true sales-hunter. You should be data-driven, and always interested in learning new best practices. Here a few specific requirements:
- 2+ years of proven sales experience (preferably in SaaS, but being tech-savvy is also enough!);
- Business level of Danish (C1-C2), and a professional level of English (both written and spoken);
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Successful track record in sales, and consistency in meeting your quotas;
- Valid work permit for the Netherlands or EU passport, and available for 40 hours/week;
If this is the role for you, you will receive a two-month on-boarding program to teach you all about the products/services they offer. You will be a part of a happy successful and driven team who are hoping to share their knowledge with you. Regarding benefits, here are a few specifics:
- Hybrid set-up between remote and in-office working (3 days at the office, 2 from home);
- 30 vacation days per year;
- Fixed monthly salary of €3.895,- and an uncapped bonus scheme;
- Additional monetary incentives based on the success of the company (trust me – you want to know more);
- Endless growth opportunities;
Need to know more?! Give me a call, I’m happy to chat!
Our client has created a platform to provide small- to medium-sized business with cybersecurity awareness training. They empower their clients (and their employees) to make smarter security decisions in order to avoid large malware attacks or every day phishing scams. They are a market leader in their sector, and thousands of organizations worldwide use their platform.
They have been consistently applauded on their work culture, both here in Europe and in America. Will you be next to join their team?