Vendor Manager, Supplier Manager, Strategic Procurement Manager
Updated: 18 Oct 2021
- Supports the implementation of the procurement and vendor strategy.
- Ensures a consistent and optimised concept roll-out by delivering a comprehensive database of suppliers, materials, products and services for global and local project managers.
- Identifies potential vendors, negotiates terms and builds vendors network.
- Supports the monitoring of supply and demand balances for a range of products, goods or materials.
- Manages key negotiations with a broad range of suppliers/vendors and builds and maintains a network of partners to ensure smooth supply chain.
- Collaborates with Corporate Finance for financial performance monitoring (e.g. financial forecasts and analysis).
The ideal candidate requires:
- HBO or equivalent Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of strategic procurement / vendor management experience within international environments.
- Technical knowledge of materials, goods and manufacturing processes.
- Project management experience - Within construction or building materials industries would be ideal.
- Advanced English level. Other languages are strongly desired.
Attractive compensation package. If you are interested in being part of a fast growing, dynamic culture that promotes internal talent growth, this is the right project for you!
Sonova, headquartered in Stäfa, Switzerland, is a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions. The group operates through its core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova. We reach our consumers through multiple channels; this diversity lets them benefit from our broad range of solutions - hearing aids, cochlear implants, wireless communication products, eSolutions, and professional audiological care - in the way that best suits their individual needs.
Founded in 1947, the Group has a workforce of over 14,000 dedicated employees and generated sales of CHF 2.6 billion in the financial year 2020/21 as well as a net profit of CHF 585 million. Across all businesses, and by supporting the Hear the World Foundation, Sonova pursues its vision of a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and therefore lives a life without limitations.
The global network now consists of 3.400 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. From a number of stores perspective Sonova ranks amongst the biggest worldwide retail companies.
The Sonova Group has a new global store concept, World of Hearing. With this pioneering store concept in the field of hearing solutions, the Sonova Group is setting new standards in the industry. The focus is on interactive experiences, latest product innovations and services for complex hearing problems such as tinnitus.
Sonova has the ambition to roll out 200 flagship stores across the globe in the upcoming 3 years. In order to support this exciting ambition, we are exclusively collaborating with Sonova to set-up their new "World of Hearing" team. Therefore, we are looking for a Vendor Manager.