Sales Manager - Short Sea
Updated: 01 Oct 2021
* Selling available products (consultative selling);
* Drawing up specific sales plans for the assigned customer groups;
* Cross-selling and deep-selling with existing customers;
* Follow up on leads;
* Making a substantive contribution to the preparation of the marketing communication plan;
* Drawing up periodic reports regarding, among other things, the progress of sales in relation to the set targets.
* You have HBO work and thinking level, preferably a completed commercial bachelor's degree;
* You have at least 3 years of demonstrable experience in the transport & logistics sector;
* You are result-oriented and you set high standards for your own performance;
* You have excellent communication and social skills;
* You have a strong personality, who complements the team in a committed, social and above all with a strong commercial attitude;
* You master both English and Dutch language well in word and writing;
* Knowledge of the French language is an advantage;
The offer will be based on the experience level. Our client offers a market-conform salary package, next to growth opportunities within the organization.
A large short-sea international logistics service provider. They are a daughter company of a global well-established corporate.
The short-sea industry is growing by 10% every year, therefore, is an industry with a high future perspective.