Regional Account Manager Benelux | DIY Sector
Updated: 09 Jan 2021
Are you looking for a new Sales/ Account Manager role? Do you have 2 to 6 years of experience in the DIY Sector? This temporary role for a period of 6 months minimum could be for you!
As Regional Account Manager Benelux, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing business plans to develop the sales within Benelux market
- Overseeing the distribution and increasing brand awareness on all branches
- Managing your own client portfolio, trying to optimize the sales, and reaching financial targets
- Actively looking for new business and maintaining long term customer relationship
- Working closely with different departments within the company
- Going to visit clients, build displays and assist in store execution
- Analyzing market data, developing new concepts, and giving presentation to your clients.
What is in it for you :
- 37 holidays days
- Attractive bonus, uncap
- Full pension contribution
- Lease car
- A nice working environment
- Independent work with great challenges
- At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in Sales / Account Management in the DIY sector or Garden center
- Self-starter, independent with a great commercial attitude.
- A team player and well
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Open to travel