Digital Marketing and Content Manager
Updated: 20 Oct 2021
As Digital Marketing and Content Manager you will be in the lead of digital marketing content in the flagship stores. Your role will start at defining and implementing brand & communication strategies, policies, and guidelines to drive brand growth within the business unit World of Hearing. Next to building and executing these plans, you will be in close collaboration with (creative) agencies in creating and managing digital content across media channels.
Your responsibilities further include:
- Driving and implementing a general brand & communication strategy for the responsible area from the overall strategy; ensuring that brand & communication strategies and are brought to life in winning brand & communication campaigns relevant to the target audience, following the brand values, corporate design and identity
- Leveraging strong content development, writing and visual skills; you will be also briefing and collaborating with (creative) agencies.
- Defining market research needs to gain insights and testing communication and creative concepts relevant to launches and campaigns, followed by a continues evaluation and best practices sharing
- Developing and launching marketing campaigns for USPs of WoH; ensuring consistency in the marketing communications across all marketing campaigns and territories
- Creating clear strategic guidelines to achieve effective development of communication ideas.
- Central asset management (also digital) for WoH concept across all flagship store locations.
- This role reports to the Business Unit Director
In order to succeed in this position, you are a true digital marketeer in heart and soul, who follows the latest trends in the marketing domain. You are skilled at using a global brand and communications framework to further build and create compelling strategies, campaigns, and digital content for both online and in a physical flagship store.
Next to that you have:
- Minimum of bachelor's level education in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of similar marketing position, with strong focus on digital and content development, next to brand and marketing communications
- You have an excellent level in English - both speaking and in writing
- You enjoy a good challenge; you are entrepreneurial and eager to build and create impact
The opportunity to be part of a global company where you can have a strong impact and work on a new concept within a team of excited professionals. Growth opportunities will be offered, next to a market-conform primary and secondary benefits. The organisation is open to provide flexibility options and working from home possibilities.
Sonova, headquartered in Stäfa, Switzerland, is a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions. The group operates through its core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova. We reach our consumers through multiple channels; this diversity lets them benefit from our broad range of solutions - hearing aids, cochlear implants, wireless communication products, eSolutions, and professional audiological care - in the way that best suits their individual needs.
Founded in 1947, the Group has a workforce of over 14,000 dedicated employees and generated sales of CHF 2.6 billion in the financial year 2020/21 as well as a net profit of CHF 585 million. Across all businesses, and by supporting the Hear the World Foundation, Sonova pursues its vision of a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and therefore lives a life without limitations.
The global network now consists of 3.400 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. From a number of stores perspective Sonova ranks amongst the biggest worldwide retail companies.
The Sonova Group has a new global store concept, World of Hearing. With this pioneering store concept in the field of hearing solutions, the Sonova Group is setting new standards in the industry. The focus is on interactive experiences, latest product innovations and services for complex hearing problems such as tinnitus.
Sonova has the ambition to roll out 200 flagship stores across the globe in the upcoming 3 years. In order to support this exciting ambition, we are exclusively collaborating with Sonova to set-up their new team "World of Hearing" (WoH hereafter). Therefore, for Sonova we are exclusively recruiting for the role of:
Digital Marketing and Content Manager