Posted: 17 Oct 2022
Senior AEM Engineer
You are a software engineering specialist, fascinated by tech stacks and not afraid of process-management or DevOps tasks. With this skillset, you are an ideal fit for us!
What you move?
You support the entire development process for our CMS Adobe Experience. In doing so you take account of customer requirements, work on implementation and help with commissioning the solution. After introduction, you are the point of contact for customers, the developing company and internal stakeholders when it comes to CMS. You also plan and coordinate releases and changes within the platform landscapes and take care of testing. In the current DevOps transformation you’re not afraid to get proactively involved and exert direct influence on the transformation process, contributing your experience, preferences and suggestions.
- Must have:
- Relevant experience in Adobe AEM.
- Experience of web servers and backends: Apache, MongoDB, Maven, and also container solutions (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Knowledge on various AEM deployments strategy and architecture.
- Knowledge on standard CMS(Web & HCMS) principles.
- Know-how on 3rd party integration and microservice based architecture.
- Experience in content migration tooling and best practices.
- Nice to have
- Knowledge of other Adoobe marketing tool like Adobe Campaign, Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of AEMaaCS (AEM as a Cloud Service) is a plus
Want to know more about us?
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious.
Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays