Updated: 02 Aug 2022
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Are you up for a new challenge in the commercial sector and be part of an International team? Then we are looking for you!
We are currently searching for a full time Commercial Administrator for one of our clients in Rotterdam.
In the role of Commercial Administrator you support the commercial team on administrative commercial activities.In this role you report directly to the Senior Commercial Manager (Europe) who works from the Rotterdam office (European HQ).
You also work together with the other Commercial Administrators and proactively work together as a team.
- Create and maintain SAP costing buying sheets in conjunction with the commercial team members.
- Create, register and maintain SAP contracts in conjunction with the Commercial Managers.
- Assisting with the execution of the NPD projects from the buying perspective.
- Assist the Commercial Managers with solving problems regarding SAP purchase orders.
- Input and maintenance of the SAP Master Data.
- Liaise with the Commercial Managers on pending RFQ’s and contracts.
- Input Sales Orders and Purchase Orders for all shipments and collect paper trail for filing.
- Handle samples from suppliers/ customers.
- Raise debit and credit notes in case of price / quantity differences.
- Check contracts from suppliers, customers or agents and return them signed by the Commercial Manager or Group Commercial Director.
- Forward contracts to suppliers, customers or agents.
- Liaise with other MC offices.
- Cover for colleague(s) during sickness and vacation and any other work as might be required to support a colleague.
- Handle queries and liaise with several parties (internally & externally).
- Act as a trouble shooter and adequately handle issues / claims / complaints.
- Assist Senior Commercial Manager with commercial analyses and preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
For further information, please contact Ritsa Paraskevopoulou at 06-48281953 or send an email to [email protected]
- Have intermediate / higher vocational level of working and thought through work experience or education in preferably commercial management.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience (within FMCG preferred).
- Candidates with experience in Purchase / Procurement / Supply Chain have the preference.
- Have a mastery level in Excel and knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Good communicative skills with operational teams.
- Be result-oriented to achieve your goals.
- Capable of working on one’s own and in teams.
- Have analytical insight (numbers and information).
- Accuracy, eye for detail.
- Have a flexible mentality and stress resilient attitude to work in an ever changing environment.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written); any other languages would be an asset.
36 hours per week
International food and drink distribution company in Rotterdam.