Account Manager | Romanian
Updated: 03 Jan 2023
Administration / Secretarial
Romanian, English and Swedish, German and English, Polish and English, English and Dutch, English
Are you a commercial person, and do you want to have ownership about your own client portfolio? Do you wish to work for a company that is future proof? Then I might have the challenging role that you are looking for.
As an Account Manager for the Romanian market, you will be taking care of the following tasks:
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Help out with the order process of your clients
- Work as a link between clients and internal departments
- Reach out to potential customers
- Build and maintain your own network
What are we looking for?
- Someone who has already experience within a B2B commercial-related role (min 1 year)
- You speak next to Romanian (C2 level) and also a business-level of English
- Since this role will have a lot of customer contact, a commercial and communicative personality.
- At least 32 hours a week available; full-time is preferred
What will you get in return?
- You will have a great international team
- Loads of possibilities to grow, including training possibilities
- Starting salary depends on your experience, ranging from €2200,- to €3000,-
- Bonus scheme (20%) will be implemented
- 1 year contract
About the company:
My client is a growing player in the renewable energy industry. A young and driven company where you will get the opportunity to grow with my client towards a bright future. They are located nearby Nijmegen/Arnhem.