Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Updated: 15 Jul 2020
Orange Quarter are working with a Berlin-based startup building a deep learning product to completely change modern-day back-office work. This company leverage machine learning to help the world’s biggest companies process complex documents across a huge range of domains. They help their clients automate back-office tasks, save masses amounts of money and improve efficiency.
You’ll be joining an established Machine Learning team as the technical lead, responsible for defining and executing new ML projects within the team. In this role you’ll be working very closely with the VP of Product and CTO. They’re at the cutting edge of Data Science and NLP and you’ll be working developing the best in machine learning and statistical models with a focus on RNN, which forms the basis of the core document consumption product.
- 3+ Years of experience as Machine Learning Engineer or relatable role
- You're comfortable not just implementing ML models but comfortable building pipelines deploying your code
- Comfortable with either AWS or GCP based environments
- A strong affinity with leveraging ML to build actual products
- You're happy leading a small team, mentoring and putting your views forward
- Be part of a fast growing and exciting startup with a clear plan
- You'll be part of a flat hierarchy where you'll work directly with C-level colleagues
- They're output focussed with flexibility around working hours
- An ability to work partially from home
- A nice compensation package with company shares