Sales and Project Coordinator | German
Updated: 30 Sep 2021
In the role as a Sales & Project Coordinator you will be part of the international sales support team. The team strives for delivering top level of service to their clients, while operating in an innovative and dynamic environment. In this role you will be working on both Sales support and Project Coordination. You will work with deadlines, and maintain an overview over the various projects that are running at the same time.
You will be giving guidance and support to commercial and client projects. As you are the first contact person for these clients, you will be investigating which product would fit their needs best and support the closure of the deal. Eventually your responsibility would be setting up the projects, while also giving support to the consultants. Besides that you will be coordinating both logistical and administrative processes of these international projects.
You will be working in a team, while still being able to make decisions autonomously. While maintaining an overview over various international projects you keep an eye on both the bigger picture as well as the details. To work well in this role it's important to be performance and commercial orientated without losing sight of the customer and remaining service minded.
- C2 level of German and fluency in English, a level of Dutch would be a great plus.
- Completed Bachelor education
- At least 3 years of experience in a service orientated or commercial orientated role
- Experience in Project Management and working in an ERP/CRM system would be considered a big plus
- Strong organizational, administrative and communicative skills
- You are pro-active, pragmatic,service minded, friendly and accurate
- You are comfortable in making decisions, prioritizing tasks and handle complex projects and stressful situations
- Contract directly with our client
- 40 hour work week
- Salary depending on experience
- Access to training and workshops
Our client is an international company that specialized in creating training projects based on the individual needs of their clients. From Sales training to management training, this company operated within a network with a global reach. With offices all over Europe, America and Asia, and a cooperation with worldwide partners, they deliver training in over 50 countries in their native language.