Updated: 25 Oct 2021
In addition, you are responsible for budgeting, monitoring and analysing quantitative and financial business processes and administration for the following focus areas:
- Overhead Costs
- project participation and control
- the IT expenses
Within the described focus areas, you are responsible for the correct reporting to HQ the results, the control of the money flows regarding overhead and IT and the correct, complete and timely provision of management information about this. In this role you will see the entire organisation, you will work closely with the financial administration and you will often be in contact with the Management Team.
To be successful in this role, you have a strong understanding of both numerical and accounting knowledge and experience. You combine your service-oriented attitude with strong analytically and communication skills. You are good at planning and organising and you are proactive and pragmatic. You like to work towards results and you have a commercial attitude.
You complete the desired picture if you also have the following criteria:
- You have completed a university education, preferably in Business Economics, with a number of years of relevant work experience. Very nice if you have already gained experience at a retail organisation!;
- You have extensive and demonstrable knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of SAP BI and BO is an advantage;
- Preferably you already have experience with (external) reporting or the audit;
- You also have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
In exchange for your enthusiasm, knowledge and experience, we would like to offer you the opportunity to further shape your ambitions in a challenging and responsible position with an impact on the organisation:
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in a dynamic and successful retail organisation that is rapidly evolving;
- You work together with talented and enthusiastic colleagues who are driven to lift the organisation, its formulas and brands from their field to a higher level and you contribute to the further professionalisation of Controlling;
- You will work in a pleasant working environment with an informal corporate culture where the health and well-being of employees comes first; For example, you can use our bicycle plan, sports subscriptions, online yoga classes and unlimited fruit at the office;
- You work partly from home and partly from the office in Soesterberg.
My client is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care not just nationally but internationally.