Customer Service Representative | Italian C2
Updated: 04 Jan 2023
- Managing the sales order fulfillment process in an optimal way, including processing in SAP
- Managing the order delivery process, including communication with customers, sales colleagues, monitoring the delivery schedule
- Pro-actively manage commercial relationships with customers in Europe as one-stop-customer shop, in close cooperation with sales
- Prepare adequate quotations on customer requests accurately and in time
- First point of contact with regard to order claims, responsible for monitoring the process
- Data administration regarding the sales order fulfillment process (i.e., entering customer information, prices, etc.)
- Minimum two years of experience in customer service
- You possess the following skills: communication, listening, multi-tasking, and eager to learn
- You speak Italian on native level (C2) and fluently English
- Pro-active attitude
- SAP knowledge is a big plus
- Full-time availability (40 hours)
- This position is office-based. This means you have to go to the office 5 days a week.
A full time job in a passionate, fast growing, start-up company. In a team where we are helping each other out, also outside our comfort zone. The possibility to grow professionally.
Our client is a leading manufacturer, operating worldwide.They are looking to grow their team for the Italian Market.