Mechanical Design Engineer
Updated: 20 Feb 2021
IT & Technology
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Developme...
For the Mechanical Design Engineer at Philips Medical Systems we are looking for:
- Preferably you have a Master degree or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Product Engineering;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in the medical domain;
- You have experience in implementing and testing the design, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings, verification);
- You have affinity or work experience in plastics or injection molding;
- You have experience with Windchill, DFM and FEM;
- You know how to communicate with suppliers for manufacturing for cost estimation and you have track record;
- Good communication skills in English.