Senior FMCG Trader
Updated: 30 Aug 2023
What do you do on a daily basis?
- Manage daily business with both internal and external stakeholders including aligning prices, placing orders, exporting goods, and documentation
- Act as liaison between suppliers and destination countries and manage the entire sourcing and sales cycle
- Provide trading office with product, supplier, and market information
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Consult customers on product range
Who are you?
· Have a minimum of 5 years commercial experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
· Fluent in English and French
· Experienced in procurement and sourcing
· Fast and detailed worker
· Always up for a challenge
· Entrepreneurial, leadership, and managerial skills
· Strong negotiator
· Customer oriented
· Willing to travel 20% of the time to meet with new suppliers
What does the company offer?
· A salary of up to 5.500 euros per month, based on experience
· 8% holiday allowance
· Home-office budget
· Option to work from home 2 days a week
· Laptop and cellphone
· Casual work environment
· Opportunity to grow and develop yourself
Our client is an international leader in the wholesale of fast moving consumer goods. Their trading office in The Netherlands specializes in the sourcing and procurement of high-quality meat.