Customer Service Representative nativel level German
Updated: 02 Jan 2020
A new role has become available for a starter or experienced customer service representative to join a dynamic and successful team. You will be responsible for the entire order process from entering the order to invoicing and you will maintain contact with our client’s customers about prices, discounts and delivery times.
Requirements:What you have to offer:
- extensive experience as commercial office worker
- You can work well under pressure and work in a very structured way
- You are down to earth, practical and critical
- MBO+/HBO work level and intellectual ability
- speaking native level German and a fluent level of Dutch, and a good level of English
- You have a proactive attitude
- You can work independently and well in a team
Salary Benefits:What will be waiting for you?
- a fun, versatile and diverse job in an enthusiastic team
- attractive terms of employment, including a profit-sharing scheme and non-contributory pension
- A space where you can develop further in your profession through trainings
About the company:Our client is an international company that’s commercially active throughout Europe. The company is a world leader in electric fencing, Birth Alarm and Farming Toys.